Friday, May 28, 2010

Pictures of What We've Been "UP TO"..





Collin and I went on a "mini" vacation to the Washington Coast Beach a little while ago. (Don't ask me when, because I honestly do not remember...) When we were up there we tried to go on a hiking trail that goes around part of the peninsula that we were on. Needless to say, it was swamped.... so Collin and I try to press on and get to the other side. This is where Collin decided to take a few pictures of me, and as the whole world can see now... I am NOT an "outdoorsy" person. It was horrible! My feet were soaked, there were mosquitos everywhere, and then once we finally go to the other side.... there was more swampy parts! So we had to go back through it again! Ugh...

Other parts of the beach were amazing. We flew a kite (after we broke 3 of them... that's another story). We drove on the beach for miles and we played in the ocean just a tiny bit. That water is darn cold! Then after it was all said and done... we came home... to relax from our vacation!

Hopefully you guys enjoys these photos... I will try to post more as more fun pictures of us come up! We love you guys!

Joy and Collin


No comments:

Post a Comment