Tuesday, January 8, 2013

right now I'm loving...


{1} Outside snow gear strewn at the front door.
Because it means the hubby and little guy had fun today playing outside. 

{2} Gifts for me from Christmas!
Because it means I smell my favorite smell all day long


{3} Daily bath times with the little man.
Because it means I get to see his fun, crazy side in the tub.
He does all sorts of funny things in here.
And he loves it!
I'm always impressed with how comfortable he is on his back splashing around in here!



{4} New smelling baby soap.
It isn't that I didn't like the original stuff, It was just time for a change.
Vanilla Oatmeal is delicious!
{nevermind that it smells a little girly, he doesn't mind!}


{5} Christmas presents coming in the mail
Because it means Eithan's rejuvenated in coloring again.
Something about a new coloring book and crayons just really gets him!
He has been coloring and carrying those crayons around since he opened them!
{means quiet time for mommy!}


{6} Christmas lights hanging behind the TV.
Because it adds that special something that nothing else can.
I think it's going to stay up for quite a while.


{7} My huge wall calendar.
Because I can finally write everything on one day that I need too!
Between my work schedule, Collin's class schedule, and other misc. items... it was time to upgrade.
{I don't know if I can go back}

plus I bought it at Walmart for $3.88... can't beat that!

{8} My equally big new pink calculator.
I saw it and couldn't resist.
Now I have no reason to say that I lost it and couldn't find it.
If I do... you'll all know how ridiculous that really is!


{9} Christmas cards hanging on the wall.
Because it reminds me of how much we are loved, and how much I miss friends and family.
I love getting to see everyone and their creative ideas for cards at this time of year!


{10} Eithan kisses.
He is mostly giving them to us now when we get hurt. 
He comes and kisses our 'booboo'.
But he also kisses each of us goodbye when we leave. 
{cute side note, he's started wiping his face whenever we kiss him... which makes me kiss him more and he reacts like a typical little boy and runs away... I love...... and hate it.}


and I wish i had a better camera.... all these pictures make me realize... it is time to upgrade from the iphone camera.
its the only thing i use to take pictures... ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment