Friday, February 18, 2011

3 Months

I am absolutely horrible at picking only one picture that
I really and truly like.


So, yet again- here are several from the photo shoot
that we had today.




eithan's "thoughtful" pose

eithan's "i'm going to smile but not so that you can take
a picture" look




"i'm concerned by this whole photo thing mom"

Eithan is doing really well. He is learning and growing and developing into a
wonderful little baby boy. He is a truly happy baby. Collin and I could not have asked for more.

Eithan tidbits:

*Recently he has discovered the joys of sucking on his hands.
Anytime that he can get them into his mouth, he sucks on them.

*He is always happy when he is on his changing pad.
It is here that he smiles the most.

*He is outgrowing his 0-3 month clothing.

*He loves sleeping on mom and dad's bed better than his own.

*He really doesn't like it when we're on the computer and he is awake.

*He's developed a slight bald spot on the back of his head
(too much time on his back I guess).

*All in all, a happy baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally a blog stocker now... you may not remember me- I'm Simone's sister-in-law. Simone told me about your little boy (our newest little boy is named Owen), and I saw your comment on her blog... your little Eithan is so adorably chunky!!! So cute! Sorry, I'll stop stocking just wanted to see- Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete