Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Almost There

November 6th 2011 

Eithan has been trying really hard lately to figure out this whole walking deal.
He'll stand up on his own from the floor, wobbling, and then try to take a few steps.
For the most part he is successful, for a short time, and then he falls to his bum.

I have been really impressed with his balance, and his determination.
He will simply keep trying and trying.
It has been so much fun to watch him pick up a toy, and then stand with it in his hand in 'victory'.
Then wobble step towards something else.

Watching him learn this new skill has been exciting.
I love to learn, and I love his determination to learn.
He loves figuring things out.

Thus, life around here has involved a bit more of this...


and this.


Don't you just love the t-shirt and diaper combo?
I do.
It makes him still seem like a baby to me...
even though he's turning into a toddler.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! How flippin' adorable. I miss that stage. They learn so quickly to grow up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Love the pose with the arms up! I'm thinking Sophie won't be walking by the time we get out there...so tell Baby E to take it easy on my little peanut. It will be a fun reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I love tehat wedding gift/Christmas ornament idea. That would even be fun for a new baby...cut the baby announcement into strips. I might try that!

    ReplyDelete