Saturday, December 18, 2010

1 Month

Today Eithan is officially 1 month old! Time is simply flying by, and yet it doesn't seem like much has happened at all. (Does that make sense?)

I decided earlier this month to do a little photo shoot of my own with Eithan. He was sooo good during the whole process, and because of that I was able to get some of these adorable photos. I have more, but I have to 'fix' them up still.



Here is Eithan's 1 Month photo. (I have to give credit for the 1 month picture idea to Collin's sister Erin- Thank you for being so creative all the time!)

We are all doing well, and we are excited for Christmas. Though, does it seem that as we get older that it just doesn't take such an importance in our lives like it used to? I want to work on that, because this truly is the time of year to be celebrating the birth of our Savior and remembering that it is HIM that we all desire to return to.

We love you all, ENJOY the pictures!

Winks

3 comments:

  1. He is SO adorable guys! Wish we could see him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Glad I could inspire you :) It will be fun to look at past pictures and see how much he's grown. See you guys in a few days (I hope!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I just want to squeeze him and hug him all over. Miss you guys! I can't believe it's already been a month!

    ReplyDelete