Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12:50 AM

This is for all those mothers out there that I never really appreciated until moments like this....

I woke up Eithan at 11:30 PM to feed him (yes, I do really wake him up to eat.) He breastfed for a few minutes, then ate some from a bottle... and decided he was full. I took him back to bed with Collin so that I could pump. When I get back, he is still wide awake and looking around... not interested in going to bed at all.

Now, here I am... on my couch at 12:50 AM holding my little one and waiting for him to fall asleep. Yet despite all that... I still think he's the cutest little thing out there.

Joy

4 comments:

  1. Sweet and a bit frustrating isn't it? I love and hate those moments, Love more than hate but still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy he is the cutest :) it's a weird feeling loving your child and holding them but wanting sleep and knowing they need it too! Aw motherhood

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, I am glad those nights are over for Grant... for now at least (: Try to enjoy those quiet moments even though I know it is REALLY hard to do (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many more will come. ;) But it will be over before you know it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete