Thursday, December 9, 2010

Achievements

Life as a mommy is much harder than I expected it to be. I'm tired all the time, my breasts hurt, I can't seem to keep my house clean, and no matter what I do... there is always something that I'm behind on or needs to be done. So... in spite of all that... I decided that I needed to remind myself of the things that I do and what I do accomplish.

1. All of my pump stuff is washed and clean right now.
2. I gave Eithan a bath all by myself... and didn't hurt anyone in the process.
3. Eithan actually breastfed on the breast this evening, amazing!
4. The house is semi-decorated for Christmas.
5. I folded some laundry and did some dishes.
6. I have provided lots of milk for my little one through pumping.
7. Eithan was given "Tummy Time" tonight and actually worked on lifting his head and body.
and finally... 8. I haven't gone crazy yet! (wink wink)

All the little things count right? So keep it up moms of the world, because if my little list is an accomplishment, then all the things that we get done everyday are accomplishments as well!

Joy

2 comments:

  1. That is an AWESOME list! I felt like I didn't get ANYTHING done for the first two months of Grant's life, so you are doing much better than me! It is SO exhausting and hard...(and i'm sure everyone tells you this), but it DOES get easier! Cute boy!

    ReplyDelete