Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cleaning the Master Bathroom

So, this morning I decided it was finally time to tackle the master bathroom.
I haven't cleaned it in quite a while. {Don't ask me how long... it's gross.}

While I was cleaning, I decided it was time to give the floors a good scrubbing.

I mean a GOOD scrubbing.

I want to show you what I was able to accomplish with our floors.



See that line there?? That is the difference between where I scrubbed, and where I did not.

I know..... Impressive.

I only had energy to do half the bathroom. So, tomorrow the other half is going to be tackled.

Dirt and Grime Here I Come! You don't stand a chance!

{P.S. I feel like it is important to say that our floors came this way when we moved in. I didn't realize I could get that dirt out until my mom showed me how- amazing what 409 can do!}


No comments:

Post a Comment