Thursday, April 14, 2011

Eating Green Beans for the FIRST time... and other things

We gave Eithan baby food for the first time on April 13th 2011. He experienced GREEN BEANS. yummmm...

I'm including a video of him eating it...

it's hilarious....

as they always are.


What's even more amusing about it is
that he actually started to enjoy eating them after a while.

These may become a staple around here from now on!




Ok, now on to today. I really needed to cut Eithan's finger nails, so I had daddy distract him while I was doing this.

And even after trying to be as careful as I could be,
I snipped off part of his finger.


What was simply amazing is that he only wimpered a little
and then kept eating his bottle.


I think Collin and I were more distraught than he was.

I am including a picture of his bandaid.






This is shortly after the "event"-
he is still as curious and excited as ever.




And finally, Collin took a cute picture of Eithan.
He is holding his little "rattle" teddy bear close.


Close enough to chew on...
if this darn pacifier weren't in the way.




2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Looks like he wasn't too sure about those green beans lol. The video was fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dad! What are you FEEDING me?!?!" lol!! Ah, the first baby food experiments. Jillian wouldn't eat it at all. She got teeth at three months so she just would eat what we ate. He is super cute Joy. :D Reminds me of you. Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete