Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I like pants...



June 14th 2011


I have a question for you mothers out there...


Do your children eat your pants???





Eithan will simply attack my pants, specifically around my knees.

{which is difficult for me, because it tickles while he licks my knee}



And even though I end up with wet spots on my pants...

it's just so cute to see him eating my pants.


********


Side Story:

Eithan tried an orange for the first time today.


I was eating an orange, and Eithan started to wimper that he wanted some.

So, I obliged him and started giving little bits of the wedge to him.

This was taking too long, for me.

{I mean he hadn't even eaten half of the wedge by the time I finished my orange.}

Thus, I did what any good mother would do...

I ate the remainder of the wedge.


Eithan. Screamed. Bloody. Murder.

I didn't realize how much that wedge of orange meant to him.

He cried and cried until I prepared him some more food.

Then, all was OK with the world once more.

{smile, giggle, smile}


Gotta love these little guys when the world completely revolves around them.


4 comments:

  1. That's cute. He wants what he wants. Don't mess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I literally laughed out loud at the orange story. lol! Been there! :P And yes, my kids have both tried to eat my pants. Especially Jill, she still does it. My pants, the couch, the stairs, pretty much anything she can get to with her mouth. Good luck with that!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brody tries to eat my pants all the time! It's so funny. That's hilarious about the orange. Guess your little guy really knows what he likes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe. cy never tried to eat my pants, but lane totally does! (and my arm and shirt and cheek......everything! hah) it's so funny, why do they do that? :)

    the orange.......now that is funny. i guess you learned your lesson! love it.

    ReplyDelete