Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Can you see it?

August 31 2011
I tried and tried....
and I succeeded!

{Ok, I didn't really try that hard... he was really smiley for a few minutes
and I was able to snap a couple good pics.}




Did you see it?
That little white protuberance on his gums?







WELL... Just in case you missed it.




And since I was snapping pictures anyway...
I had to include some of the cute ones from the "mini session".


Just a sweet Eithan face.

How can you not want to smile when you see this?
He was having so much fun trying to get the camera from me.


So there you have it folks!
A little tooth.
The second one that we felt the other day has disappeared for the moment.
But I have the feeling it will be making a reappearance soon.

Yay for teeth!

2 comments:

  1. Awe!! I love the last picture. What a cutie. He's definitely a happy smilie person like his momma. :D Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Eithan! Those pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete