Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Who has teeth?

August 30th 2011
Well...
Look around and you'll find out who.
You'll see that little Eithan Owen's just came through.

Teeth. They are very much in style.
They must be very much worth while.
{Dr. Seuss}

It was on Friday August 26th that I felt his first little tooth poking through.
I wasn't sure if it was going to stay... but it did!
And yesterday {august 29th}, I felt another tooth right beside it.
{They are the front bottom incisors.}

It sure explains why he has been soooo grumpy lately.
And why he has been getting up A LOT at night.
He's been a little inconsolable lately.

He will hardly let me stick my fingers in his mouth to feel how they are doing....
so he is really not going to let me take a picture.

I'm going to try to in the next couple of days, but I doubt that I will be able to.
It's amazing to me how fast these little ones can wriggle and squirm to get away when they don't want you to do something to them.

But that's all for the exciting news today.

So... I'll just leave you with a picture of a fun book to read to your little one.

{P.S. For those of you who may not know. They have come out with a "new" Dr. Seuss Tooth book... all the same words... but different pictures by a different artist. So, if this version is the one you love... you better get it before it doesn't exist anymore.}

No comments:

Post a Comment