Sunday, August 14, 2011

Crawling Along...

August 14th 2011

Eithan has been scooting along for a while now...
but this last week and a half he's started really crawling.

I thought that this would be a slow process,
but he started crawling...climbing...discovering like crazy!

It is fun and exciting and scary all at the same time.
And let's just say... my house is not baby proof.

Thus, the last couple of days have been interesting here in the apartment,
as we figure out all the things he can get into.
{And I try to get everything put away.}




Just another cute one that I liked...


And for your viewing pleasure... a fun video of his adorable crawl.

1 comment:

  1. What a super cool video. I loved that. I can't believe he's crawling! He's looking cuter and cuter (of course). Thanks for the updates. It's fun to see what you guys are up to every now and then.
    -kylene

    ReplyDelete