Monday, October 10, 2011

Blissful Birthday

October 9th 2011

Sunday was my {Joy} birthday.

I turned the big 25.

It was a wonderful day.

Collin made me breakfast in bed. 
{delicious french toast and eggs}

I opened my present from my parents.... Cutco knives! Yay!

We went out to his parent's house, where Collin's mom surprised me with a cake!
It was a cute heart shaped cake with 21 candles on it.
{she ran out of room... but I did blow them all out in one blow.}
She even remembered that I love funfetti cake... and made it in her own special way.

I received cards from loved ones... and had happy birthday wishes from family.

It was a splendid day.


Can I do it all over again?
{that way I don't have to keep getting older?}





1 comment:

  1. happy birthday!!!

    you have a few more years to 29, THEN you can repeat!! LOL

    ReplyDelete