Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

10-14-2011
We needed a pumpkin for a friend's birthday party.
And I decided that I did not want to go to Walmart and just buy one.
Eithan had never been to a pumpkin patch.... so we went to a local patch.

It was a half hour drive away... and they only had pumpkins, nothing special... so it was a quick trip.

But here are some fun pictures from the excursion.

It was chilly by the time that we arrived. 
So Eithan stayed bundled up, and really didn't want to get down.
{plus, I didn't want him to get dirty.}
But he really did like the pumpkins.
And Collin and I had a blast looking at ALL the pumpkins.
We'd find one that we liked... but then there were so many more to see... 
that we had a hard time picking one.

It was the first time in a long time since I'd been to a pumpkin patch.
And I have to say.... definitely worth it!
I would do it again in a heartbeat.

So... go find yourself some pumpkins people!



1 comment:

  1. That looks really cool! We went to a pumpkin patch this weekend too. But it was not in a big field like where you guys went. Sophie's first time; mine too. Need to post my pics.

    ReplyDelete