Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Recent Happenings...


April 20-21
My mom and I went with some friends to an amazing event: TOFW
Or.. Time Out For Women.
{I didn't get any pictures of us while at the event...sorry}

But they did give us this adorable grey and pink bag.
All I can say is this, If you have an opportunity to go. Do it!

April 22
Happy Birthday Tim!
We were able to have a small celebratory dinner for our good friend Tim Schmidt. 
It was yummy with steak, twice backed potatoes, and cauliflower with cheese sauce.


....and....
We discovered something... Eithan may become a 'Pyro'.
He could not stop staring at those candles.
And as I look at this picture, I am realizing that he really is quite close. Ugh. 
I'm glad he didn't touch them.

April 23
Elder Winks {aka Drew Winks} Collin's little brother...
has let Collin borrow his motorcycle while he is gone on his mission to Brazil.
I think between Eithan and Collin, we have two very excited boys about this new toy.
It was really nice of Collin's Dad, Carter to bring it to us... 
he drove for 1 1/2 hours just so that Collin could use it!
Thank You Dad Winks!



And that's the recent happenings in the Winks family.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! My brother is in Brazil too. He's at the Brazil MTC right now, but will be in the Salvador South mission in a few months. What about Collin's bro?

    ReplyDelete