Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunglasses

April 5th 2012
Collin and I found these awesome sunglasses at Walmart the other day.
I knew that I had to have them for Eithan.

One of the amazing things about them is that they completely fold up.
Making them pretty much indestructible, 
which is great for a little munchkin who likes to destroy things.
***
The other day, I put those sunglasses on our little man, and then as we were driving around town... 
I turned around to see this...


He left the sunglasses on, and promptly unzipped my wallet and emptied all of its contents.
I didn't realize how much he had taken out until later I couldn't find my license.
{Maybe the wallet needs to be off limits now??}

But as you can see, he definitely knows which cards to go for first.
When we check out at the store, he gets the debit card out and tries to help me slide it,
then he tries to help me punch in my pin... and then becomes very angry once the whole process is complete. He loves those card machines.

So, I'm going to say that sunglasses are an 'in' thing now for the little man.
{smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment