Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Might Be Here...??...

April 3rd 2012
I was taking Eithan on a walk the other day,
and I thought... Spring might actually be here..??..

With lovely flowers, some bird eggs, and warm weather... we were both enjoying being out together.


These yellow flowers were blooming everywhere, despite it still being chilly in the morning.
I decided that I had to have some of these in our yard when we have one.


This is my perspective.
A bundled baby boy, and a lovely Wrangler Stroller.
{It really is one of the best investments that's we've made.}


Eithan's perspective.
He loves going for a 'ride' in the stroller.
Though as soon as he saw me... he started doing this...


He can't stay still for too long.
So he turns around and tries to take control of the steering.
But he's just so cute while doing it.


Then near the end of our walk... we found these two eggs.
The mama bird was really distressed that we came this close to them.
She kept trying to distract us away from the eggs, but I was not to be distracted.
This is further evidence that Spring is finally coming.

All in all, it was a lovely day.. and we've had a couple more since then.
So, here's to hoping that it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment