Saturday, May 14, 2011

this started with me wanting to tell you about feet...

May 7th 2011

We arrive home from our very long vacation... Eithan discovers something new...


his feet!



May 8th 2011

Happy Mother's Day to me!

Go to church, enjoy Sacrament Meeting, Sunday School and Relief Society.

Receive a very wonderful and unique Mother's Day gift from church... this wonderful CD.


Go to the Schmidt's house for dinner...

and all of a sudden Eithan is doing very well at this...

sitting up on his own!

{When did this happen? My little boy is getting so big!}




May 12th 2011

We go to "play group" for the first time at Knolls Vista Park.

Eithan squints and squirms when the sun gets in his eyes,
but loves watching all the kids go around and play.

He sees a little boy named Lane walking towards the jungle gym,
gets really excited and acts like he absolutely has to follow him to the play area...
so we do.
He then goes down a slide for the first time {with his mommy of course}.

--Note to self, I am much whiter than I thought I was... I need to bring and wear sunscreen... I have a sunburn from being out in the sun for only 1 1/2 hours!
And to top it off, the top of Eithan's head got a little burned too. Must buy baby sunscreen.--

{I forgot to take pictures... so sorry.}



May 13th 2011

Eithan tastes a banana for the first time.

He gives the "what is that weird stuff you're sticking in my mouth" face,
but then he realizes that it tastes good and opens his mouth for more.

{He is getting really good at sucking the food off his spoon.}



May 14th 2011

We are all going to go to the Farmer's Market today.

I am soooo excited!

This is the time of year where I look forward to every Saturday because of the market.

{I'll try to take pictures this time.. wink wink}



And that ... is what has been happening in the life of the Winks Family.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Sophie's getting there. She has noticed her feet this last week and looks at them, but she can't figure out how to get them up far enough to grab them. Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day too.

    ReplyDelete