Monday, May 16, 2011

possibly one of the cutest things i've ever made...

I just finished one of my MANY craft projects,

And I am really pleased with it.

I normally have issues with something about the item or concerns about something...

but this one...

not so much.

Here for your viewing pleasure is my version of a girl's bow holder.

{I didn't come up with this idea completely on my own, etsy, blogs and other people helped me with the idea.}

-cute cream frame with ribbon to hang it up-


-long pink ribbons to attach all those lovely bows and flowers to-

- hand stitched birdies and background-

What more could a little girl's room ask for?

{By the way, this is a baby present for someone else, I'm not going to make Eithan hang it in his room... wink wink... smile... giggle.}

No comments:

Post a Comment