Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Red, White and Blue Flowers

July 2nd 2011

Eithan and I went to see Joshua for a little bit on Saturday.

We brought him some "4th of July" Flowers.

It was nice to simply sit there for a while with Eithan and enjoy the quiet of the cemetery.


I love the little face he's giving me here,
and that you can see the flag with the red, white and blue flowers

Just another cute face.


We sure miss our other 'little man', but we know he's being well taken care of.
And we are glad that we can go to his grave and leave him flowers.
I am especially grateful that the grounds are very well kept.
The area around Joshua's headstone is always neatly trimmed and mown.
Just like you see in the pictures.

I'm also grateful that I can share these moments with Eithan now.
Hopefully he will grow up loving his older brother as much as we do.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that Eithan will know his brother well. He's got parents that are working very hard to keep his memory alive. You're inspirational!

    ReplyDelete