Friday, July 1, 2011

*Preparations for Eithan's 1st Birthday*

Alright... any of you who read this blog know that Eithan is only 7 months old.
I know, I know. But what can I say?

I like to get a head start on things...
especially since his birthday is the week before Thanksgiving.

So his ONE year birthday theme is......

Dr. Seuss

I am in LOVE.

I have found all sorts of cute Dr. Seuss type things.

But what I am going to show you today...
are some of the things that I have already made for his big "1" Party.



Party Favor Bags:
Complete with "Thank You" tag and a Dr. Seuss Pin

Birthday Boy Onesie:
Complete with Dr. Seuss Tie and Suspenders

and


Dr. Seuss Type Pennant Banner

I am loving all of Dr. Seuss and all the things that I can do with it.

I am going to be creating some more items for his party...
so stay posted for some more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment