Thursday, January 19, 2012

Boyish and New...

January 19th 2012

Shopping for a boy is hard for me. 
I don't want to buy things with characters {spongebob, uh no way!} on it.
Or some 'dumb' saying that is pointless.
Or spend $20-35 on a T-shirt at Baby Gap.
Thus, shopping is difficult for me.
Because I want to put my little man in something comfortable, functional, and yet good-looking.

So, the other day when we went shopping, 
I was really excited that The Children's Place was having a sale.

I found this boyish, yet functional and good-looking outfit for $10.
I'm a little proud of myself for that one. 


I just can't resist a baby hoody. I love them! 


And this is just a reminder, why do we buy them toys?


P.S. He is doing a lot better today. The rash is almost gone. And he has been much happier already.
I think we're almost well again! 
{But we're still staying home today just in case. sigh. Being a mommy is hard sometimes.}

No comments:

Post a Comment