Monday, January 23, 2012

snowmen on the balcony

January 23rd 2012

Yesterday, I was really ill.
So sick, that I couldn't take care of our little Eithan at all.
Thus, the job fell to Collin to do everything.
{Thank goodness for husbands!}

While I was sleeping, Collin decided to take the little rascal outside for a while.
To see if he would calm down with some air.
It worked.
But Collin became a little distracted by all the beautiful white snow himself.


He decided it was time to build some snowmen. 
Small snowmen.
In fact, a snowmen family. 
Our Family.


{Aren't they precious? For some reason I'm the tallest one, 
because Collin liked the nose of the one of the far left for himself.}

I had to take a picture of them.
Because we did have snowmen on our balcony for a short while


Little did Collin know... {or myself for that matter}
that Eithan would take it upon himself to destroy them.
{Ok, I'll admit it... he needed something to do so I let him out on the balcony. smile.}



So, our little snowmen family went from that lovely picture above to this...

{He attacked all of the noses first, but he did try to put them back on...}


I just thought all of this was funny.



But in all seriousness.. how could I resist such a sweet face as this??


No comments:

Post a Comment