Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

January 18th 2012

... too bad I don't have a fire to make it delightful. {smile}


This is the lovely scene we woke up to this morning. 


I know it doesn't look too bad, but it is still coming down. 
And that little drift by our door is getting bigger.
Every time I look out there... it's bigger.
The wind is blowing.
It's snowing.
And I am NOT leaving this house.

But, of course, while all this lovely weather is happening.
This is happening too...


My poor little guy is having an allergic reaction to something.
We introduced a few new foods to him in the last few days.
So now we are stopping all of those.
And trying hard to keep him clean and rinsed off.
We don't have any ideas yet as to what it is.
But Baby Benedryl is helping... and also making him sleepy.

I'm hoping we'll be able to figure something out... so that I really don't have to go outside.
We can go tomorrow. 
{Hopefully it (the weather and his rash) will be better by then??}

1 comment:

  1. My little guy is the king of sensitive skin. i don't go anywhere with out some hydrocortisone (at all strengths). it really helps.

    ReplyDelete