Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

January 1st 2012

I have been thinking a lot about New Year's Resolutions.
I've been thinking that I really need to write some down. 
Goals, Ideas, Things that I want to accomplish this year.
I want to see if I can actually do some of the things that I say I will but never do. 

So... I made myself a list.
I only allowed 10 items.
{though now that I'm thinking about it 12 would have been better... tackle 1 a month.}


I am going to do my best to accomplish the following 10 items.
{I wrote these in pencil, in case I need to change the 'grandness' of the goal.}


These are in no particular order...
 just things I would like to improve upon this year. 

*************
1. Spend an hour {or more} every day playing with and teaching Eithan.
2. Have Family Home Evening every week.
3. Lose 15 pounds... and KEEP it OFF!
4. Exercise at least 3 times a week.
5. Read 1 spiritual book a month.
6. Read 1 'other' book a month.
7. Research/Discover ways to incorporate more healthy foods into our diet.
8. Scrapbook once a week for at least 2 hours.
9. Organize our home.
{find ways to 'find a place' for everything we own}
10. Find ways to have some 'me' time.

**************

Click here to print this for yourself!
P.S. I'm not smart enough yet to be able to put 2 on a page... so you'll be able to print one... flip it over and then print another one if you would like!



1 comment:

  1. Lose 15 pounds?? But your already so teeny! You look great! But its a great goal, I have a similar one:)

    ReplyDelete