Monday, January 16, 2012

You know those days...??..

January 16th 2012

When nothing you do for your little one seems to work

When they cry a lot {it seems like all day} for no apparent reason at all

When they are happy for a split second, and then screaming bloody murder at you
{which makes you think they are bipolar}

When they need to take a nap, but refuse to do so even when being coerced with food and drink

When they want you to hold them, but then don't want you to hold them all at the same time

...
Well, we have just had one of those days.
Can I just say that I am so glad my little one is in bed right now?

But in all of that... I was having fun with my new phone, 
and I was able to get some cute shots of the little man.

So, this is a reminder to me.. that even when I have one of those days...
There are still moments like this.


Isn't that face just precious?


This is a common place for him to be when we go shopping.
And he really does enjoy it... even though it doesn't look like it.


Experiencing the great joy of McDonald's French Fries and Chocolate Shakes.


Now, it's time for me to go to bed.


1 comment:

  1. :( No fun. No fun at all. We all have days like that. And the funny thing is that ya never really know what it is that is bothering them. Teething? Upset stomach? Hungry/tired/thirsty/itchy/rashy/grumy? I feel for you. It's especially frustrating when it happens on a day you need to do a lot.

    I love your crafts, BTW. Cute wreath. I'm glad you and Britt get together and craft away. Keep posting your creations and once I get my house together, maybe I'll try to copy and catch up!

    ReplyDelete