Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A few happenings...

January 10th 2012

My friend Brittany and I craft a lot. 
And she had the wonderful idea of  making a wreath.
{I've never made one before.. so I really need to give her all the credit.}

In the end, it turned out wonderful, and it completed part of my master bedroom.
I have been slowly working on piecing it together.

You'll see a glimpse of the new furniture in these pictures. 


The wreath was made by using some plumbing tubing,
taping it together, and then wrapping it in yarn.
Simple enough, but it still took all day.
Then you simply add some beautiful flowers. 
And you have this lovely creation.

I am really pleased with it.
{Soon I will show you the rest of the furniture.}


January 1st 2012

I haven't posted about this until now because... where is the time?
Eithan received his FIRST haircut on January 1st 2012.
I forgot to take 'before' pictures or 'during' pictures... so all we have are some 'after' pictures.
I've decided this is alright, though.
We have plenty of other pictures of him from before.. so these will suffice.
He looks so grown up with his new 'do'.
And I love it.
No more whispy hair strands flying all over the place being unmanageable.
I just hope now that it will all grow in evenly.
{It will right?}

Those are the few 'happenings' in our life.
I'm sure there are lots more, but it already took me an hour just to do this post.
I'm going to call this good.

3 comments:

  1. He's so big! And I love the wreath! You're so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath turned out really cute. I like the added color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog! Love it! Anyway, way cute wreath! And what a handsome little guy with his new haircut!

    ReplyDelete